Nowadays at various platforms boycott China is trending in India.
• From where it came from ?
FUEL for this trend is nationalism SPARK is INDIA-CHINA border issue at LAC (Line of actual control) and FIRE is trends of boycott #hashtag EXHAUST.
• Is History repeating itself ?
In British era while freedom struggle was at its peak, same scenario took place .FUEL is obvious feeling of nationalism, SPARK is 1905 Partion Of Bengal FIRE is urest in indian masses; INC Leaders,freedom fighters called for BOYCOTT British products,schools,colleges,offices. Then Lt. Dadabhai Nauroji wrote “Drain Of Wealth” this created economic awareness in people.
The main point of our concern in this event is the idea of SWADESI given by Lt. B.G. Tilak. He said for 4point program i.e. #swaraj,swadeshi,boycott,national education.then after many indegenious schools,colleges,factories were opened by Indians. For success of boycott movement swadeshi is a must have tool.
• What Economy says ?
In todays globalisation no government usually says that boycott products of specific country because of binding regulations of various global intergovernmental organisation like WTO,IMF ,WB Etc.
Charge on these chinese product by dumping duties, extra tariff, taxes these place limitations over boycott for th government.
Trade deficit is 7 times more at the Indian side.
Majority of our workforce belongs to unorganised or informal sector and low income group.
• EXHAUST or WAY FORWARD ….
These section of our population only afford and prefer cheap products irrespective of in which country those are made.Middle class population has there economic limitaions over nationalistic sacrifices at shop counters.
Instead of boycotting we should focus on manufacturing the products in India. Make indian products competatitve in market that will lower trade deficit and our manufacrturing grown up provided with skilled employement. Resume hashtags #makeinindia #makeinindia.
Stay home, stay safe
Covid-19 has left us all devastated. Most of us are just anxious to meet our near and dear ones while some of us dare to break the rules and go ahead. But that one thing which is common to almost all of us is – hopelessness. Some dare to go out and enjoy their life as if it’s their last day while others lack the will power to see a future ahead. It seems like Corona Virus is just a medium where one either dies or lives. There is no in-between. While our lack of will power to live on is itself poisonous. People who lost their lives due to COVID-19 will be remembered as warriors who lost their battle of life. But people losing their will power to live will be considered as losers who did quit the game of life without really playing it well. What example are we going to set for the generations ahead? Let’s question ourselves and find a way out of these depressing vibes.
Life is unpredictable. But losing hope and living on is a slow death. It’s better to die once and for all than fearing death every day. It is painful to see our near and dear ones die while we still struggle to live on but as we do, their souls will be the happiest to see us defeating Pandemic and start a new journey of life. As we will walk on the streets without mask and fear in future, the sunrays will declare us as the winners of battle – the ones who will continue the human race in this world after a long struggle of life and death. That moment will be the best in all of our lives of this generation. Hence, maintaining the guidelines and ensuring safety by not going out unless it’s very necessary, using masks and sanitizers at every step, and sticking to hope at the same time is worth the effort.
What we can do at home to get rid of depressing vibes?
Human beings are social animals. We need human interaction to survive and live on. The era of the internet has all of us connected via various social platforms but what we miss is real face-to-face interactions, warm hugs and handshakes. This has left us anxious and depressed. To overcome this, we need some changes. I’m going to suggest you all a list of things that will help to uplift your mood while staying at home.
The following list will help us all to revive the energy of fighting this Pandemic :
1. Gardening: This is one of the best things people can do to be happy and contributing to the environment at the same time. You give efforts on people and they disappoint you but if you invest the same amount of efforts on plants, they bloom and shine, thus, uplifting you and taking care of you at the same time.
2. Cleaning your house: With the festive season going on, most of us have already done this. But if you still haven’t, then go ahead and clean up your house. Give your maidservant some rest and take up her responsibility.
3. Cooking: This is every foodie’s favourite category. Apart from preparing Italian, Mexican or Chinese dishes and flaunting them on social media, preparing cookies and baking cakes are like a cherry on the cake. You can also make chocolate milkshake as a break in your diet plan. Chocolates are a big saviour in depression.
4. Online Shopping: Yes!! virtual shopping is a big yes to safety!! It also keeps the mood swings at bay. Online shopping delivers the same energy as shopping at Malls do.
5. Changing sleep schedules: If you have shifted your night sleep schedule to 5 am, considerin this Pandemic as your life’s longest vacation, then that’s one of the effective reasons of your unhealthy behaviour and mood swings. Try sleeping early at night and waking up at 5 am instead. It will be difficult in the beginning, but once you get habituated, you’ll love it.
6.Watching web series/movies: This is one of the most common things you’ve done in this Pandemic. Entertainment is important so watching shows are the best, but not at the cost of your sleeping habits. So avoid binge-watching and try to watch series/movies from different genres to keep a balance as these shows affect your mood on a much greater level than you think of.
7. Painting: Sketching/drawing/painting is the kind of art that impresses almost everyone. Even if you are not a great painter, try painting the landscape you usually watch out of your window if that impresses you. Don’t judge your masterpieces or send it to your friends for review. Just keep drawing everything you like.
8. Singing: This is a mandatory thing to be added in the list. Install singing apps and start vocalising your favourite tracks.
9. Dancing: It’s time to become that annoying neighbour who turns up the music volume high. Tune into your favourite Spotify playlist and match your steps with the beats when no one is around. If you’re in a joint family, then make sure you lock your room up before starting. If you are confident enough, then make a video and send it to your friends.
10.Writing: Try to write about anything you like. If you are an aspiring writer, then this is the best time for you to open up to the blank sheets ready to get filled with your words. You can start learning five words from the dictionary to enhance your vocabulary every day.
11. Making memes: If you’re into memes, start making memes for a change.
12. Making comics: I’m sure nobody has suggested to you for this. But it’s an interesting and amusing task.
I hope all of these changes help you to fight Pandemic and grow into a better person at the same time. Stay home, stay safe!
Corona killer machine: Next weapon in the fight?
Corona Killer Machine -Shield from Virus to save lives claims a pune based industrial solutions.
Pune- Indotech Industrial Solutions Pvt. Ltd innovated ‘Corona Killer’ device after thorough study, Tests and Verification. It is tested by ICMR- NIV, Naidu Hospital Pune and endorsed by Directorate of Medical Education & Research Mumbai (DMER) for its efficacy said Mr Bhausaheb Janjire – The director of Indotech Industrial Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Bhausaheb Janjire said that Corona Killer Machine works on electricity so that one does not require soap or sanitiser.This instrument can be used in any closed environment.This instrument will be supplied in India as well as other country’s .
In today’s date company is producing 200 machines per day which will cross mark of 700 in nearing future .”Corona Killer” takes-in ambient air where it is kept and exhales the converted air into mixture of positive and negative Ions ( ionizing process). The exhaust mixture of Ions is spread in the ambient air using an exhaust fan inside the device. When these highly reactive Ions comes in contact with virus shell, it breaks down the outer protein layer and expose the RNA of Corona Virus, and its growth rate is stopped totally . Efficacy of these ions deactivating Corona Virus is certified by National Institute of Virology of ICMR (NIV)
Apart from Corona virus the Ions also destroy other bacteria and fungus making it more useful for surface disinfection in places where sanitization using chemicals is not possible.
At present Covid 19, SARS – COV-2, virus is spreading at an alarming rate. The numbers of patients are increasing day by day and the situation is going from bad to worst. Nowadays, the pandemic is spreading at community level too. Even doctors, nurses, ward boys, police, social workers etc are victimized very badly. On open surface we can disinfect with soap or sanitizers but in the places like kitchen, furniture, computer rooms, files, important papers and documents etc we just can’t use these remedies. Corona Killer Device is useful and effective in such applications.This Invisible Contactless Disinfectant device can be used at Sanitizer Hospitals, Clinics Police Stations,Quarantine Facilities,Essential Service,Government Offices,Trains, Railway Stations,Grocery & Medical,school, InstitutionsCar,Classrooms,Hotels, Guest Rooms
The ‘Corona Killer’ device works on 230 V, single phase electric supply. This device is plug and play device which do not require any chemical. The power consumption is less and comparable to that of a TV.
It has Zero Operational Cost. Now its to be seen the authentication of the device and the use in practical lives in days to come when we fight the deadly virus.