What time do you get up in the morning?
There is a world famous personality named Hale Errold, he was a successful businessman, with great perseverance he was able to overcome the physical disability caused by an accident.
But he suffered a huge loss in the Great Depression of 2008, billionaire Hale went into debt.
“Hell, you get up early in the morning!” “Everything else will happen automatically” Hale was disappointed He started getting up at four o’clock, and Hale says, his life has changed!
Are dawn and sunrise so magical?
What to do after getting up so early in the morning? Hale provided a codeword for this question.
Here are six life-changing habits.
1) Silence – (Meditation)
– Sit quietly and peek inside yourself, that is meditation!
– Touching one’s inner consciousness is meditation!
– Removing the virus by formatting the computer of the mind is meditation!
– Meditation is necessary to make the mind happy and refreshed!
– Meditation is the realization of how low one’s needs are, and how vain all worries are!
– Meditation is the act of connecting oneself with the vast, wonderful and blissful universe, and enlivening one’s own mind and body!
2) Affirmations – Positive self-notification
– Offerings are self-talk!
– Informing yourself,
– Build a goal that you have set on a very powerful intuition!
– In the next five years, in the next one year, in the next one month, in the next one week, and all day today, to revise my mind over and over again is self-suggestion!
– Ideas seep into deep intuition, and dramatically come true.
– Since the power of intuition is huge, every thought rooted there, whether it is good or bad, really happens.
– If something is said thousands of times, it is projected inwardly, then why speak inauspiciously?
– Instead of inviting destruction by saying bad things, ‘Ya sukhanno ya’! ..
3) Visualize – (Mixing good ideas in mind.)
Visualization is to imagine in the mind that the intense desire has been fulfilled, to express the joy of its fulfillment and to embody it in a subtle way on the mind!
Imagination is the most precious and most influential gift given to man by nature.
– Proper use of imagination transforms an ordinary person into a successful person.
– Every day we should keep in mind that we have achieved our goals.
Says Michael Phelps, a gold medalist in the swimming competition. When I start to fall asleep, I try to see in my mind exactly what I want to do.
– Olympic-winning athlete Lane Beechley said, “For the last four years, I’ve been getting the same results, that is, I’m standing with a winning medal in my hand, and it’s raining champagne on me.”
– Mike Smith said, I draw the dream I want on a piece of paper, write a note about the dream, and put it in front of my eyes in different ways.
– When famous industrialist Azim Premji was asked about the secret of his success, he said, “Success comes twice, once in the mind and the second time in the real world!”
– To get rid of laziness from the body, to keep the energy flowing in the body, to keep the mind strong and happy, exercise is necessary!
– Suppose the body becomes lazy or the mind becomes corrupt!
– If energy is not diverted through exercise, yoga, pranayama, it turns to extra matter, and man becomes a slave to lusts.
– A person who is enslaved to bad habits loses consciousness, makes such a person feel uncomfortable.
– He cannot concentrate on anything, and therefore he cannot be happy, an anonymous fear is formed in the mind.
– The only way to break all this evil chain is to exercise, hit dips, wear sunscreen, do pullups, sweat on a treadmill, do pranayama. Keep the consciousness in the body alive.
– People who read books live many lives in one life.
– People who become wise by the experience of others by this justice rule the world.
– Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg all read two books a week.
6) Scribbling –
– Writing introduces you to a new meeting.
– Writing empties the mind, removes sorrow, transmits new energy to the mind.
– Writing opens new avenues, opens the door to new progress.
– Santani has said, Disamaji should write something.
– Writing is also an effective tool for self-communication. Writing strengthens thoughts.
– When I wake up in the morning, I should write down what I am going to do all day today.
– If there is a problem, it should be written down and the solution should be written down.
– Dreams should be drawn on paper by sending the mind freely in the sky of dreams.
– What I am going to do to fulfill those dreams, I have to write the planning, planning too,
– Assign yourself tasks every day, and when done, declare yourself victorious.
– Writing frees my mind, lightens the burden of worries!
– Write letters to a close person, sometimes write inspiring stories.
– This is how the intuition blossoms, the source of energy flows loudly.
Each of these six habits is life-changing. How many of the above six habits have you developed?
Now each of us has a lot of free time … that time should be wasted on reading negative posts and thinking about it or you have to decide whether to try to implement all of them or any of the above.
It takes at least 21 days of practice to get used to anything … and you will probably have more than 21 days off now.
So let’s make good use of this time and build a strong mind and strong body for future life ….
Such a time and opportunity will not come again and it should not come …..
It is time to work on yourself …. to live for yourself ….. to take advantage of the situation ..
Want to worry, don’t worry.
The Biggest Revolution
When we talk about the biggest revolution, most people think about the different revolution coded by their colour as for example, the green revolution, the white revolution, the pink revolution, etc. Some also might think about the Russian revolution or the Iranian revolution. But according to us, these revolutions are nothing as compared to the modern day Digital revolution. It has completely changed the way we live our life, and as for me Digital revolution could be considered as the biggest revolution in the history of human civilisation.
INTRODUCTION OF COMPUTER
Rajiv Gandhi, also known as the ‘Father of Information Technology and Telecom Revolution of India’ was the man who introduced computer in India. His introduction was followed by a series of riots, as people thought that bringing computer to the country will make everything automated, and thus will cause loss of jobs. Well, now it surely proves that he had a great vision for the country and that he knew that the computer was the only way to help in the development of the country.
AUTOMATION OF MACHINES
Factories all over India, now mostly have computers operating them with minimum staffs operating the machines, which made people believe that computer education is a must as it increased jobs opportunity, reduced the cost of machine repairing, and also thus helping in the development of the country. It has also helped in less error occurrences that might occur when in the hands of the human beings. Reduced labour charge because of reduced use of human hands has also caused in the reduced cost of production of products, thus reducing the selling price of products and even helping the company in targetting customers with lower income potentials.
DEVELOPMENT IN HEALTH SERVICES
An important field computers impacted on is the medical field. The computers helped the hospitals out very much. In pharmacies, the pharmacists use computers to keep a record of what medication to give to a patient and the amount they need. Most computers in the hospital are used to keep data of patience and their status. Computers also keep track of equipment placement and status as well. Scientists need the help of computers to find cures for diseases that need cures like cancer and STDs. Without the computers help, cures for a lot of diseases wouldn’t have been found. Computer helped the medical area a lot and we are grateful for that since they keep track of our health.
CONNECTING WITH FRIENDS AND RELATIVES
The telecom revolution also added up to the development of the country by helping people to connect with their friends and relatives over thousands of kilometres. Applications like Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, has helped people to stay connected with their loved ones. Video calling used widely after the development of the 4G connection in India has made people in believing that distance has nothing to do with bonding. Upcoming 5G connection in India will provide even faster internet connection over time, video calling in the upcoming future telecommunication upgrade can make the people to be seen life like whilst in a video call.
HELP IN THE CORONA PANDEMIC
The corona pandemic has surely destroyed the daily routine of people, but even after that, the digital revolution made sure that our daily is not left behind whilst fighting the pandemic. Offline classes were changed to online with teacher teaching their students with the help of a presented screen. Private companies made their employees to work from home. People attended conferences with other people staying thousands of kilometres away whilst enjoying their morning coffee. Frustrating Monday mornings were not frustrating anymore, as people need not get up early in the morning, do the daily chores and rush for the metro, instead they could just wake up and instantly start attending the meeting.
5G CONNECTION NEWS
CEO of Jio, Mukesh Ambani has till now confirmed that “5G connection would be available to use by the mid 2021”, not before that. But, even then it will not be available for everyone to be used by people door to door. It could be available for use for everyone in India from door to door, only after 2022 January. So, buying 5g phone will not be recommendable if you are not living in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, or Chennai. Airtel recently tested it’s 5g network in Hyderabad using the 1.8GHz band. Airtel CEO, Gopal Vittal believes that a true 5G experience is possible only after the government allocates mid-band spectrum (2.2-3.7 GHz) for the new networks, which hasn’t happened yet. Once, the necessary spectrum is available, Airtel believes it’s networks can deliver 10 times higher speeds while reducing latency 10 times.
In simple words, Digital revolution has played a major role in the development of the country throughout. It has not only introduced major job opportunities, but has also reduced the workload from the workers and has also helped people to stay connected from a thousand kilometres. Leaving these, there might be a thousand which we might have forget to mention.
The Mumbai Dabbawallahs
Mumbai a city known for its Nightlife, its charm, the beauty of the City, the Local Trains, Street food, Bollywood Life, and many more. It has the highest numbers of Tycoons and Fat-Cat living in it which they run their business and make a profit every single hour. People come from all over Maharashtra to survive living here and have their two-time food.
A true Mumbaikar can go anywhere and settle, but he still will be missing Mumbai there too. Because the City has given him so much the city’s nightlife, here it gives you a delightful feeling. Sitting on the side of Marine drive and experiencing the beauty of Mumbai is the best feeling ever to remember.
The Mumbai Dabbawallahs carry the image of Mumbai and also represents bombays Lifeline, which is incomplete without them.They provide food to several people in the city.
Here the Mumbai Dabbawallah play a prime role in providing the food daily to the employees of the company, where thousands of workers work. The current technology cannot match the spirit of the 126 years old Mumbai lunch delivery service.
If you come to Mumbai and see a man wearing a white cap and carrying lunchboxes the first thing that will appear in your mind would be what is he going to do with all these?
Will he be delivering these to anyone?
These all questions will appear in your mind which is obvious, a person who is new to Mumbai will get these questions in his mind.
All your questions are answered here.
These are the people who work in a large organization where lunch and is supplied every day to the public of Mumbai. This organization was started 126 years back. Mahadeo Havaji Bachche in Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, in 1890 stared this organization but later than came to Bombay and started a food supply chain here.
The Dabbawallah in Mumbai earns Rs 20,000 per month where every dabbawallah is an equal stakeholder of the dabbawallah trust.
They are also in numbers so one Dabba is being circulated among 6 people from station to station and then gets delivered to the customer. This is the rule for the organization they are working in.
They work here as they are not much literate, mostly varkari community people work here in Maharashtra. You would ask how do they work so punctually without making any mistake, or being late. Although the average literacy rate is 8th grade they have managed to work here neatly by following all the dressing sense. We should also apply this in our daily life. To your surprise, their management skills and management case studies are also being discussed in universities like Harvard and Stanford. They should be appreciated for these.
With the technology being improving steadily, they have also led here by introducing their app, you can order from their website, even through SMS.
3,000,00 dabbas are delivered every day in just 6 hours. Most importantly they also have got the six sigmas docile. They have only got 20 seconds to load and unload the dabbas from the local train which they do very easily. The work they are doing is astonishing.
The dabbawallahs in Mumbai are doing a great job.
If you get a chance to see these people working someday, just appreciate their efforts.
Hathras incident: the bad side of Indian culture
So there could not have been a better time than this to write it. Another incident, another victim, some days of protests and then back to square 1. You know what here is a litmus test for you. For all the men can you imagine your fellow women getting dragged on, getting raped, and all that she has to go through. The additional director of police, UP says that there was no sperm inside the Hathras’s victims vagina. I mean are you even kidding me? Is that even a thing. Does the people sitting in power realise how tough it is to go through what women go through. Bhim army has been protesting in delhi, rahul gandhi and Priyanka gandhi tried to enter Hathras today and UP CM says that PM Namo has asked him to fastrack this case. My basic question is “is it enough”? You will not understand. This happened on 16th September and when she has died then people are awake now. As I flip channels I see political parties ripping each other off. Someone is trying to play the dalit card. Someone is trying to gain political mileage. Who is to be blamed? Tell me. Is it NAMO, UP CM, police or us. It is us who are to be blamed. The debate is on and on. But when will the results show. Many women are raped and they cannot even file and FIR for the same. How do we expect our society to evolve. This government has made mockery of democracy. All they care about is selling PSU’s, getting worse farmer bills, gain political mileage and question UN. Reflect on it. You think they are safe they are not. Have you seen a man who will not stare at a women’s clevage if she is wearing a sports bra. You will. This shows your mentality. Time is never right. We dont need bullet trains. We don’t need world class infrastructure. The nation where the government does not have data on migrants what more can we expect. More girls will get raped. It will not stop. We need to set some precedent. UP police burnt the girls body even without the consent of her family. Can you imagine what is going on in the nation? Job losses, womens getting raped, migrants being attacked, democracy is challenged. Check and speak. Think about it. Burn those men alive and punish them that no other man can lay hands on another women. Make this country realistic rather than falling in the wrong perogrative.
BEST AMERICAN SITCOMS
Gudi Padwa – All you need to know
The solo traveller: Aarya Vora
Shivankar Kadu: The Young Paradox
13 REASONS WHY DISHA PATANI IS A NATIONAL CRUSH!
WAJID KHAN on the playlist
youth10 months ago
Shivankar Kadu: The Young Paradox
Entertainment11 months ago
13 REASONS WHY DISHA PATANI IS A NATIONAL CRUSH!
Uncategorized11 months ago
WAJID KHAN on the playlist
Entertainment3 months ago
Iconic Gold Awards 2021
Business10 months ago
Elon Musk : undaunted visionary character shaping our future
Fashion11 months ago
4 more clicks please!
Fashion11 months ago
5 Best Photoshoots of Alia bhatt.
Beauty pageant9 months ago
India’s First Online Beauty Pageant Was Held Successfully Virtually