Yesterday morning, the Sushant Singh Rajput case turned in favour of his parent’s plea with Supreme court accepting the Central Government’s suggestion of transferring the case to Central Board of Investigation. This went on to give a ‘Hope’ to his fans who could see the loopholes in Mumbai Police’ investigation of this high profile case.
The news channels and social media rigorously campaigning for a better and rightful investigation in the actor’s untimely death took up to the storm since his father’s FIR. Although these angles were previously discussed by many ‘prolific’ people, Mumbai police never took then in their possible investigation. Their unprofessional and negligible co-operation with the Bihar police is deeply condemned.
One of the reasons that the demand for transfer of the case to CBI was increased is the Credibility of CBI in India. Their handling of high profile cases like Noida double Murder Case, Satyam Scandal, Sister Abhaya Murder case, INX media case, Jain Hawala case, etc. Some of the ‘criminals’ in these cases could never be proved culprit but the nation knew they were. Aarushi Talwar case gave us shocking truths when transferred to CBI for good. Back in 2013, Justice Lodha in SC called the CBI “Caged Parrot’ as they saw government interfering in the otherwise independent judicial elite CBI.
CBI, as I have seen in ‘Special 26’, is known to have knocked the doors, destroyed images and careers simultaneously. It has become bold and aggressive with the coming years. They defined them from the political arena too.
What makes Sushant’s case eligible to be investigated by CBI is the inclusion of high profile names in it. His manager Disha Salien is also alleged to be handled improperly by the Mumbai Police even though it possesses great links with Sushant’s case.
Supreme Court has refused to grant interim protection to actress Rhea Chakraborty. With no interim protection for from questioning, the Bihar Police can ask their questions to Rhea in connection to the case. Sushant’s father filed an FIR in Bihar against Rhea charging her with abetment to suicide, theft, wrongful confinement and cheating as well. According to latest reports, the Centre’s decision of accepting the Bihar government’s recommendation for a CBI inquiry has come on the day the apex court is hearing Rhea’s petition seeking for a transfer of the investigation from Patna to Mumbai.
The court told all the parties to file their respective replies in the case within three days. State of Maharashtra is directed to place all the investigation steps taken in the case before the SC. The case is taking many unusual turns but everyone believes the passage of Justice to Sushant Singh Rajput’s family and fans.
Top 10 Amazon prime web series Hindi
Its Weekend and here are top 10 amazon prime series hindi you must binge watch right now if you haven’t yet!
- Mirzapur – A middle class family gets into trouble when their father takes a case against the mafia of Mirzapur, Akhandanand Tripathi whose son makes things even ugly by gunpointing the family and making the two brothers work for them , who later on want to take over the mafia business.
- Paatal lok – Four suspects are taken into custody for attempt to assassinate a journalist. As the suspects don’t tell anything the inspector on the case finds about their past where he finds the bitter dark truth about underground world. Must watch for dog lovers.
- Breathe – A thriller story of a young boy who has a heart condition and on the transplant waiting list and his family is worried as his frequently hospital visit. On the other side the top organ recivers are getting killed where the inspector is searching for the killer .
- Chacha vidhayak hai humare – the series starring Zakir Khan who has a same surname as the MLA of the state and gets his things done by telling that he is nephew of the MLA in reality has no relation with him gets in various trouble because of these lies.
- Inside edge – It’s a story which gives an insight of cricket premier league held in the country of how betting is done and match fixing for earning through these bettings.
- Family man – A middle class man who is actually a spy for NIA to stop terrorist attacks by lying to his kids and having family troubles because of his unsafe job.
- Tandav – A indian political story of PM whose son thinks he is ready to lead as the next PM but his father thinks he is not . Has ups and downs in the family and some old friends.
- Bandish bandits – Two different types of singers one who is classical singer whose guru is very strict about his gharanas and teaches him to be like hime on the other hand a young modern day girl who has modern music taste and no rules meet and have various adventures together.
- Four more shots please – Four female friends from different walks of life deal with romance, work-life conflicts, ambitions and anxieties in modern-day India.
- Made in heaven – Two friends having a partnership as wedding planners working with every weeding very closely and the male one is gay and living in indian society illegally and how this affects their business.
For more such recommendations
Dussehra: Victory of Good over evil
Dussehra: Victory of Good over evil, is celebrated on the 10th day of month Ashvina. Victory means Prabhu Rama over Ravana in famous hindu epic Ramayan. Also it means the end of Durga puja and Ramlila. In Ramayan, Ravana kidnaps god Rama’s wife Sita, as god Rama & Laxman cuted of the nose of ravna’s sister surpanakha. So to claim vengeance on them Ravana kidnapped sita. To get back maa sita Prabhu Rama and Laxman faught battle against Ravana with the help of hanuman, Subriv & other Vanar sena.
In this battle Ravana’s brother Bhibishan also helped god Ram against Ravana . At the end of Prabhu Ram wins the battle and rescues Maa Sita. Thereafter this victory is celebrated by burning the statue of Ravan, Kumbhakarn, his son Meghnath. Dusshersa is a climax of long day celebration of Navratri.
The nine days of Navratri is the time to reflect on oneself, observe silence & practice fasting. Fasting cleanses the body of toxins and silence purifies speech & mind. What does Dasehra means Das means ten and hara means take away. Which came after Navratri means nine nights if darkness. On each day of Navratri we pray to that form of goddess durga to take away that darkness of ignorance within us. After that on tenth day on the occasion of Dasehra we burn all the evil, bad things, thoughts, bad habits inside us in that fire in the form of Ravna as evil inside us.
Dusshera: Victory of Good over evil
Ravana is not the demon or evil, you yourself are one. In the battele of Ram and Ravana, god Ram had been invoked Durga May to help him win the battle against Ravana. We also should invoked Durga to help us in gaining back our Sita. Sita? It is awareness inside is which has been traped in maya surround us. To make our soul clean and pure we have to burn the evil in the fire by fighting and winning battle against evil. many evils and negative aura lives within us, we should overcome this with good things. This is what Dasehra symbolise.
It is a supreme festival of Hindu culture with true meaning. Furthermore it also symbolize the feminism as the battle is to bring back maa Sita from the Ravana. Whenever person crosses his limit, go beyond it and try to hurt marayda of stree. She will transform into Durga and will punish that person to death. Rama won the battles and the light and happiness spreaded. its our choice, either we want to be Ravana & get entrapped in the worldly pleasure or want to Rama (A spiritual being).To symbolise and to aware Dashera is celebrated do its called, Dussehra: Victory of Good over evil!
Top 10 Amazon prime web series Hindi
Svetana Kanwar is as ‘Bomb’ as her – THE BOM SQUAD.
Suzanne Bernert:”Winning hearts is my greatest achievement.”
4 more clicks please!
Shivankar Kadu: The Young Paradox
13 REASONS WHY DISHA PATANI IS A NATIONAL CRUSH!
- April 2022 (1)
- January 2022 (7)
- November 2021 (6)
- October 2021 (8)
- September 2021 (12)
- August 2021 (23)
- July 2021 (10)
- June 2021 (6)
- May 2021 (10)
- April 2021 (8)
- March 2021 (4)
- February 2021 (13)
- January 2021 (8)
- December 2020 (14)
- November 2020 (8)
- October 2020 (52)
- September 2020 (49)
- August 2020 (68)
- July 2020 (46)
- June 2020 (44)
- May 2020 (6)