- Brooklyn Nine-Nine – A crime comedy show about 2 detectives Amy and Jake how they compete with each other and catch bad guys with some wired supporting characters
- Friends – A story of 6 friends about how they start their careers and help each other and their love lives are not so good and make humor out of it
- Merry happy whatever – A simple young girl who is visiting her family for Christmas but this time she is taking her boyfriend with her and she is nervous as her dad is very strict. The relation between her father and her boyfriend is very laughable.
- How I met your mother – A love at first sight but one sided love of a guy named Tedd with Robin who is not into Tedd become friends and she starts hanging with him n his friends. And how they hang at a bar and make life decisions
- That 70’s show – A teen show about how they hang in a basement making fun of each other with trying to get drunk and smoke weed but they have strict parents who punish them in various ways
- The Detour – A family who change places as they make shitty life decisions and have a trouble finding the truth about their past
- The office – A paper distributing company who have different kinds of people working for them with their wired attitudes and caring for each other
- Two and half men – 2 brothers who haven’t talked in ages reunite as ones wife has thrown him out with their kid and he stays with his brother who is a drunk with money and has casual relations without remembering them
- Fresh off the boat -. A family from Tiwan moved to a great neighborhood having trouble making friends and their kids with different attitudes
- The big bang theory – Bunch of science geeks having no female attention. But as a girl next door is hot they try to make friendship with her
Article by : Swarad Deo.
Top Amazon prime series Hindi
Here are the top Amazon Prime series Hindi you must binge-watch this weekend if you haven’t already!
A middle-class family gets into trouble when their father takes a case against the mafia of Mirzapur. It is Akhandanand Tripathi’s son who makes things worse by gun-pointing the family and making the two brothers work for them. Who later want to take over the mafia business.
Paatal Lok –
Four suspects are taken into custody in an attempt to assassinate a journalist. As the suspects don’t tell anything the inspector on the case finds out about their past. Where he finds the bitter dark truth about the underground world. Must watch for dog lovers.
The story of a young boy with a heart condition who is on a transplant waiting list, and his family is concerned about his frequent hospital visits. Meanwhile, top organ recipients are being killed as the inspector hunts for the killer.
Chacha Vidhayak Hai Humare –
This series stars Zakir Khan, who claims to be the nephew of the state’s MLA while actually having no relation to him. As a result, he gets in various trouble.
Inside edge –
It’s a story which gives an insight of cricket premier league held in the country of how betting is done and match fixing for earning through these bettings.
Family man –
A middle class man who is actually a spy for NIA to stop terrorist attacks by lying to his kids and having family troubles because of his unsafe job.
A Indian political story of a PM whose son thinks he is ready to lead as the next PM but his father thinks he is not. Has ups and downs in the family and with some old friends.
Bandish bandits –
Two different types of singers one who is classical singer whose guru is very strict about his gharanas and teaches him to be like hime on the other hand a young modern day girl who has modern music taste and no rules meet and have various adventures together.
Four more shots please –
Four female friends from different walks of life deal with romance, work-life conflicts, ambitions and anxieties in modern-day India.
Made in heaven –
Two friends have a partnership as wedding planners working with every wedding very closely. The series revolves around various weddings and relationships. It shows reality of Indian Society in many ways.
These were top amazon prime series Hindi! Tell us what more recommendations are you looking forward to?
For more such recommendations
What if the Money Heist characters were my friends in real life…?
I love money heist and I don’t see why wouldn’t one? It’s fascinating, thrilling, perfectly depicted, and it just makes you fell in love with each character, I don’t know how they could do it, but they surely did. It happens rarely that I like something and don’t think about it, same with money heist. It’s lingered in my mind for months and I thought of it as ‘What if the money heist characters were my friends?’ What would be my life? How would they ease my problems and pains? Let’s think.
First I’d be thinking of the supreme leader, mastermind, wise, meticulous, clairvoyant, and no non-sense person one and only our very own ‘Professor’. We know that Professor has immense, and nonpareil abilities to deal with difficulties and problems and that’s why he being my friend would make my life way simpler. He would help me to deal with my exams, studies, career problems, and legal problems also. His presence would assure my saftey incase someone hurts or threatens me. Moreover it’d be enlighting to talk, and debate with him plus learning different things and aspects of life from him is like learning from the best. The most important thing that’ll happen to me, if he were my friend is identifying myself and my purpose and that’s what matters the most.
Let’s just imagine if professor would impact this much on my life then what would happen if Tokyo, Berlin, Nairobi, Lisbon, and Denver were my friends too. Berlin, a commamding, strange, savage yet romantic, lively, and completely team-man is someone whom you want by your side all the time. Because he’d inspire you to do something great and keep your back for always, and would teach you the essence of life and love through his poetic yet practical nature. Berlin who was terminally ill but never allowed it to impede him is a great man to have as a friend.
If Professor and Berlin are all about teaching and supporting, Tokyo and Denver are all about the fun. Tokyo being a reckless, impulsive, brave, smart, and very hot woman is absolutely irresistible. If she were my friend it would put me in a different dimension where every boy wants to be my friend, and it would make me quite a popular, wouldn’t it? However it’d be naive to deny that her recklessness would put me in a danger situations, but who cares when you’ve Professor backing up. Whereas Denver is a party animal, totally extrovert but has a ridiculously weird laugh. His relationship with his father and Monica tells us that he’s a good hearted and trustworthy person. Which means if it were possible then Denver would be my loyal friend with whom I can enjoy the life with whom I can eat, drink, and travel. Life would be adventurous if Denver were my friend.
At last I need to talk about Nairobi and Lisbon. Nairobi, a cool, calm, and loving person would help to overcome stress and depression in life. Moreover she’s such a lovely person to spend time with and talk about dreams. On the other hand Lisbon is preoccupied and depressing yet a smart and brave woman. However why I want her to be my friend is because she’s an ex-cop and having such person behind is always lucrative.
So this is how my life would be easier, interesting, and adventurous if money heist characters were my friends in real life.