What time do you get up in the morning?
There is a world famous personality named Hale Errold, he was a hugely successful businessman, with great perseverance he overcame the physical disability caused by an accident.
But he suffered a huge loss in the Great Depression of 2008, billionaire Hale went into debt.
“Hell, you get up early in the morning!” “Everything else will happen automatically” Hale was disappointed He started getting up at four o’clock, and Hale says, his life has changed!
Are dawn and sunrise so magical?
What to do after getting up so early in the morning? Hale provided a codeword for this question.
Here are six life-changing habits.
1) Silence – (Meditation)
– Sit quietly and peek inside yourself, that is meditation!
– Touching one’s inner consciousness is meditation!
– Removing the virus by formatting the computer of the mind is meditation!
– Meditation is necessary to make the mind happy and refreshed!
– Meditation is the realization of how low one’s needs are, and how vain all worries are!
– Meditation is the act of connecting oneself with the vast, wonderful and blissful universe, and enlivening one’s own mind and body!
2) Affirmations – Positive self-notification
– Offerings are self-talk!
– Informing yourself,
– Build a goal that you have set on a very powerful intuition!
– In the next five years, in the next one year, in the next one month, in the next one week, and all day today, to revise my mind over and over again is self-suggestion!
– Ideas seep into deep intuition, and dramatically come true.
– Since the power of intuition is huge, every thought rooted there, whether it is good or bad, really happens.
– If something is said thousands of times, it is projected inwardly, then why speak inauspiciously?
– Instead of inviting destruction by saying bad things, ‘Ya sukhanno ya’! ..
3) Visualize – (Mixing good ideas in mind.)
Visualization is to imagine in the mind that the intense desire has been fulfilled, to express the joy of its fulfillment and to embody it in a subtle way on the mind!
Imagination is the most precious and most influential gift given to man by nature.
– Proper use of imagination transforms an ordinary person into a successful person.
– Every day we should keep in mind that we have achieved our goals.
Says Michael Phelps, a gold medalist in the swimming competition. When I start to fall asleep, I try to see in my mind exactly what I want to do.
– Olympic-winning athlete Lane Beechley said, “For the last four years, I’ve been getting the same results, that is, I’m standing with a winning medal in my hand, and it’s raining champagne on me.”
– Mike Smith said, I draw the dream I want on a piece of paper, write a note about the dream, and put it in front of my eyes in different ways.
– When famous industrialist Azim Premji was asked about the secret of his success, he said, “Success comes twice, once in the mind and the second time in the real world!”
– To get rid of laziness from the body, to keep the energy flowing in the body, to keep the mind strong and happy, exercise is necessary!
– Suppose the body becomes lazy or the mind becomes corrupt!
– If energy is not diverted through exercise, yoga, pranayama, it turns to extra matter, and man becomes a slave to lusts.
– A person who is enslaved to bad habits loses consciousness, makes such a person feel uncomfortable.
– He cannot concentrate on anything, and therefore he cannot be happy, an anonymous fear is formed in the mind.
– The only way to break all this evil chain is to exercise, hit dips, wear sunscreen, do pullups, sweat on a treadmill, do pranayama. Keep the consciousness in the body alive.
– People who read books live many lives in one life.
– People who become wise by the experience of others by this justice rule the world.
– Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg all read two books a week.
6) Scribing –
– Writing introduces you to a new meeting.
– Writing empties the mind, removes sorrow, transmits new energy to the mind.
– Writing opens new avenues, opens the door to new progress.
– Santani has said, Disamaji should write something.
– Writing is also an effective tool for self-communication. Writing strengthens thoughts.
– When I wake up in the morning, I should write down what I am going to do all day today.
– If there is a problem, it should be written down and the solution should be written down.
– Dreams should be drawn on paper by sending the mind freely in the sky of dreams.
– What I am going to do to fulfill those dreams, I have to write the planning, planning too,
– Assign yourself tasks every day, and when done, declare yourself victorious.
– Writing frees my mind, lightens the burden of worries!
– Write letters to a close person, sometimes write inspiring stories.
– This is how the intuition blossoms, the source of energy flows loudly.
Each of these six habits is life-changing. How many of the above six habits have you developed?
Now each of us has a lot of free time … that time should be wasted on reading negative posts and thinking about it or you have to decide whether to try to implement all of them or any of the above.
It takes at least 21 days of practice to get used to anything … and you will probably have more than 21 days off now.
So let’s make good use of this time and build a strong mind and strong body for future life ….
Such a time and opportunity will not come again and it should not come …..
It is time to work on yourself …. to live for yourself ….. to take advantage of the situation ..
Want to worry, don’t worry.
The problem solver element: Self Motivation
Theses days all of the people are integrated with the negative thoughts and feel demotivated. Seems we have lost the battle, we have dropped our weapons and surrounded. Then the question invokes can we get spark to do our things ? can we make our life better than before/now ? Yes, for sure you can do. Just you need to find the reason and lit your lamp with the spark of desire. In short amtanirbhar – motivate yourself. It’s not that difficult or out of the context as we usually think. It’s pretty easy if you are determined but terms and conditions are always applicable.
The first thing you need to do is to find out the thing you love to do most, then try to engage in. As we know success or the happiness is hidden in the work we love. As per human nature we all want to achieve our goals. We day dreamed about that, we always imagine that situation. What if really you are there, so let’s take a step closer towards it. Make your day plans- own plans execute them try to fix bugs and errors that leads you out of it. Adding up the days will make your week planned. Then you can directly shift to a week-long plan, for example : you should set a short goal to complete your work then track the process often and then try to complete it in a week.
We all know it will be not that easy, what if we failed ? but at the last you will be step closer towards it. Setting the tasks is good thing, if you complete it in time then you are on the right path. If not don’t worry the goal setting will teach you efficient time management. At last you will be better than yesterday. The thing matters here is to be better than today and I think that’s not that hard for you. I know you are capable to do so.
All you need to know
The world facing the huge pandemic- the covid-19. Its worst out there. Nearly it’s been year we are locked -down. The situation is getting worst sometimes. Actually, due to this thing many of are mentally disturbed. We overthink, we be sad for no reason and often get annoyed to simple things in surrounding. We’ve simply had enough: Enough of being inside. Enough of working remotely. Enough of having businesses shut down. Enough of schools being closed. Enough of being isolated. Enough of everything.
We all complain about the things, we live over the excuses in day to today life. You don’t like the way you are – change it. You don’t like what you do – change it. Change is everything and the rule of the mother nature. Adopt yourself in every condition, always be ready to face upcoming hurdles. Complaing about the things is not going to change the situation. You’re the one who can overwrite the story and create new history. Fit in your mind no one is coming to help you in life and no one will is going to save you. Nothing will change until you act for the change. If you make changes on daily basis…. Daily improvements to make your life better. Leo Tolstoy once said: “everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one things of changing himself”.
Actually we all have heard this before many times in life but none of us acted for it. Talking truly we have reason for every problem and solution for the for the problem of others. And that’s just it isn’t it .. you cant change the world until you change yourself. The world could be right, if man could be right. Getting the motivation from other sources wont work until your fuel starts burning. Be self-addicted, self-motivated, self-focused. The day people start talking about you that day would the day you start making changes. You deep inside know you are the problem for the problem because you don’t find the solution for problem. So gradually problems don’t go away and decide to stay up there with you. Knowing that thing and not making the changes is ALL ON YOU.
When you started and you feel like quitting. Remember the all those who said you’d fail. Remember what made you to do this. I know beginning is half done but being in constituency is never done, starting is hard – working on it is tough. Remember pain is temporary greatness lasts forever. You can quit but before that take a deep breath look back into life and ask yourself how bad do you want? Stick it out and get your rewards. The rewards wont leave their home to come up for you. You should approach them , you fail , you approach, you get. If your will and hard work is real rewards can leave their home and live up with you. If you think getting more money is reward then you are on the wrong bus.
At night when you are broke- you ask life why me? For the pains and problem. God whispered why not you? I believed you can do, I know your ability. I am giving you this because I want you to be better. I want you to help. But you doubt yourself, although I believed in you. If you don’t want me ? you will be reasons for the permanent tears and pain in your life. He said you are the solution for the problem until you see it as a problem. You are drowning yourself in a dead sea. Now you are one who will decide what you have to do.
How to kill a person with a smile ft. Sakshi Margaje
Sakshi’s Love for her Audience Proves She’s Queen Of Many hearts.
Sakshi Margaje, the popular Influencer and Social media content creator, puts out every sort of fun content to entertain her audience!
In just a short duration, she has won the hearts of millions through her extremely relatable and funny videos. In an interaction with Paradox India, she opened up on her experience of the content creation journey.
Sakhshi’s videos are all about goofiness and her motivating fitness moves. She enjoys a following of 17k and has acquired more than 30 million likes on the app.
From talking about trolling on social media to the best thing about using Instagram, Margaje revealed it all! Before we get on with her big reveals, check out some of her interesting clips right here:
Her hilarious videos and interesting have become the talk of the town, especially for youth, and she has risen to fame in a very short span of time. Here is everything you need to know about the internet sensation.
The stunning content creator Sakshi Margaje is known for her incredible short clips on Instagram, but it is her style sense we just can’t seem to get enough of! She is a diva, who rocks the feminine, girly-yet-sexy vibes with enviable ease. Her workout gear and body-hugging silhouettes have gained a lot of attention ever since she came into the limelight.
It’s not long since Sakshi started her journey, describing her time period as a content creator she says,”Though I started making videos in September! I never expected that people would shower their tremendous love on me. But as the time passed, I got many messages saying I inspire them with my dedication for fitness and other videos, and they love how positive I am (I am not😂).”
She joyfully said, “People loved the Maharashtrian side of me and they demanded for marathi videos.”
Sakshi is a skillful girl enjoying every bit of her life. She also expressed her fears by saying that, ‘she was kinda insecure at first to make original videos but when people liked what she did, she became confident enough to get into this marathi comedy too.’
She also shared something funny about her followers, well let’s see what juicy she got for all of us now?
“I call my followers Zhandu Baam because the same as Baam they heal the pain’.
We all know how good Sakshi is when it comes to creation of content, but apart from that you will be astonished to know she is a studious girl. She completed her 11th and 12th from Bhandup DAV. Born and brought up in Mumbai (Kanjur Marg) and belonging to a typical Maharashtrian family with thought that study should be the main concern, she was not always praised for the work she did.
“My parents always said “yeh sab thik hai par, padhai karo” 😂 First my mom and dad didn’t give a damn about my content creation thing but now when they see me doing brand collaborations and talking over the net they are somewhere happy and proud,” says Sakshi.
Sakshi being totally herself on social media is a treat to our eyes with her not only goofy but beautifulpics as well!
Concluding with a message for her followers she says,“Never give up or never settle for anything less and love the way you are because no one can love you more than yourself ♥️.”
It’s important that social media influencers talk about things not always being perfect and just “keep it real” with their followers, and it’s so heartwarming to see Sakshi Margaje doing just that. More power to this Supaarwoman!
Reasons why Poornima Gaikwad is the lady you should look upto!
Making life a golden set ft. Vishwajeet Sangle
Carving my own path ft.Indrajeet Patil
WAJID KHAN on the playlist
Shivankar Kadu: The Young Paradox
13 REASONS WHY DISHA PATANI IS A NATIONAL CRUSH!
Uncategorized1 year ago
WAJID KHAN on the playlist
youth1 year ago
Shivankar Kadu: The Young Paradox
Entertainment1 year ago
13 REASONS WHY DISHA PATANI IS A NATIONAL CRUSH!
Entertainment7 months ago
Iconic Gold Awards 2021
Business1 year ago
Elon Musk : undaunted visionary character shaping our future
Fashion8 months ago
WINTER FASHION TRENDS-
Fashion1 year ago
4 more clicks please!
Fashion10 months ago
WHEN IN DOUBT, WEAR A DENIM