Ever wondered what a young paradox is?? Someone who have achieved some major goals in young age??? No!!! Its someone who have incredibly stood strong by their ethics and followed heart towards what is right.
The people who make history are ones who make historical decisions. And this decisions which we call crazy are the decisions that make history.
What do we as an Indian society expect from a 20 yr old??? Completing graduation, playing pubg(ofcourse its trend now a days) and few hours of studies which after graduation is supposed to make career.
But someone who drops out of engineering diploma at 20 is surely regarded as someone not serious in life by us! But this had a huge motive behind that, the motive to achieve abundant goals, huge dreams but most importantly to learn what he loves and after this realization there was no turning back.
• Marketing & Management From International Institute Of Busniess Management Berlin Germany 🇩🇪
• Diploma In Operation Management From Alison
• Digital Marketing From Google
• Certified Practical Project Management From BitDegree
• Fundamental Of Digital Marketing By Google
• Selected For Harvard Business School ( Top University Of World )
• Introduction To Business Management From King’s College London
• Big Data Analytics Opportunities Challenges & The Future From Griffith University
• Leading Strategic Innovation How To Lead With Purpose From Deakin University & Coventry University
• Digital Skills Digital Marketing From Accenture
• Artificial Intelligence From Accenture
• Currently Perceiving Degree
Yeahh!!! We are fed up with a single degree and someone there is achieving all the dreams through self discovery, hard work and determination.
MANAGING DIRECTOR AT FEMGLAM MAGAZINE
• YOGEST DELEGATE OF INDIA FOR GLOBAL GOALS UNITED NATION
• DELEGATE OF INDIA FOR ASIA WORLD UNITED NATION
• DELEGATE OF INDIA FOR GLOBAL SUSTAINABLE GOAL UNITED NATION
• YOUNGEST DIPLOMATIC GLOBAL PEACE AMBASSADOR FOR DIPLOMATIC MISSION GLOBAL PEACE
• YOUNGEST INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT DIRECTOR
• MANAGING DIRECTOR GLAM WORLD
• JURRY AT NATIONAL LEVELS TALENT SHOWS
• JURY PANEL FOR ONE OF THE LEADING SHOW & TALENT WAR
• JURY AT STATE & NATIONAL LEVEL PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITIONJURRY FOR MANY BEAUTY PAGEANT
- JURRY FOR MANY BEAUTY PAGEANT
His awards are beyond being described but to name a few the national and international awards include:
•ICONIC WOMEN OF THE YEAR 2020 SPECIAL APPRECIATION FOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT & SUPPORTING
- CHHATRAPATI SAMBHAJI MAHARAJ YOUTH ICON AWARD 2020
• AWARDED AS YOUNGEST SPARKING STAR AWARD OF INDIA AS YOUNGEST SUCCESSFUL ASPIRING ENTREPRENEUR
• FMBAF ( FILMS MEDIA BUSINESSES ACADEMY & FASHION ) GLOBAL EXCELLENCE AWARD FOR ASPIRING & INSPIRATIONAL JOURNEY
• INSPIRING PERSONALITY AT INDIA GLOBAL ACHIVERS AWARDS
• AWARDED WITH GLOBAL ACHIVERS AWARD
• SECURED SILVER MEDAL FOR INDIA AT EYEWIN INTERNATIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY AWARD
I am pretty sure you have skipped the list!!! But imagine a boy achieving this long list at the age of 20!! And then there is something more surprising in this man, he has been selected to Harvard’s business school( The top universities in the world!)
Wait there are more surprises your way , because this man will give you an inferiority complex for sure!!! He is one of the internationally renowned photographers India has ever got!!
In an exclusive interaction with paradox media he says “I keep a count of every minute in my, every minute I invest in something that pays me off in near future” and all we could think is Is he next Sandeep Maheshwari!! Boy he has got an excellent motivational skills!!but wait he himself is an unique paradox named ‘SHIVANKAR KADU’
Also he has managed over casting and coordination projects including simba,mardani, saaho, sacred games to name a few and we are drooling over them since a long time!!
We hope this article have inspired you, made you aware that sky is the limit and age is just a number, gave you a little inferiority complex and also girls…you had a man crush monday!!!
Also, he is awarded with International Global & National Awards.Moreover he has been part of social activities and awareness programs at large scale level and been an important contributor to the society.
Shivankar has been someone who represents India on global level, been an amazing youth personality and altogether a sweet and down to earth simple man. We need more leaders like him to come forward and put India on global map like he does so effortlessly!
Protect your phone
We understand how close people are with their phones, and not only because they have to, but also because of the cost and features. Some people invest all their income so as to buy the best phone they can afford. And for that people need to know how to extend your phone’s battery life or even save your phone from different mishappenings that might occur in our day to day lives. So, here we are with some tips and tricks that can help you to save your phone from such mishaps
1. Tempered glass and back cover :- Always use your phone with tempered glass and back cover on. This might save your phone from dangerous falls. Also, try to use a tempered glass that covers each and every section of your screen. Also, use a back cover which has extension on its four sides that will help it not to get scratched when it falls down. Well, as you know it’s better to scratch or break a thing that will cost you only 200/- than to break something which will cost you a fortune.
2. Avoid software updates after two generations :- Phone manufacturers only provide software support for approximately two generations. This is the reason that the latest iOS updates are only compatible with the 4S and later models. In some cases, you will have the ability to update even if your device is older, but it is very likely that doing so will cause a lot of performance issues.
This may be because it is difficult to create stable updates that will work across a wide variety of devices, but most people believe that the reality is more sinister. After all, why would Apple want to keep making updates available for older phones when they can simply push consumers into making a new purchase every couple of years? Either way, you can extend the life of your smartphone by avoiding updates after two new generations have been released.
3. Power down regularly :- You would never leave your laptop running for several weeks at a time, yet most of you have not turned your smartphone off in months. Keep in mind that your phone is very similar to a computer in many ways. Simply allowing your phone to power down for a few minutes at least once a week will help it run more efficiently, and this will also extend its useful life.
4. Remove unnecessary photos and videos :- Almost every smartphone user has experienced serious lag times that make it frustrating to use their mobile device. In the vast majority of cases, this happens because the storage and RAM capabilities of the smartphone are being maxed out. This can make the phone much less responsive, and it often convinces people to upgrade before they truly need to. To avoid this unnecessary expense, make sure that you regularly remove any apps, photos, documents or text messages that you do not actually need.
5. never share your privacy :- always keep in touch with all the widgets from the notifications area, turn them off when not in use like location, Bluetooth, hotspot, these can be very dangerous from your privacy concerns and also for viruses or other harmfull softwares.
Be Grateful!! Know why??
When was the last time you smiled and were truly happy with no complaints? If you took more than a second to think, then here I have something for you. A video have been spreading in various platforms recently, a lecturer named Karthik introducing a kid named Ashish as his best friend. This kid supports his mother who is a fruit vendor near woodland showroom in Vasai West Maharashtra. The guy says how cheerfully the kid greets him when he returns after some days. Even without seeing his face behind the mask Karthik got welcomed by Ashish. He later describes how alert and alive the kids five senses are and how skilfully he communicates and handles the accounts. When he was asked about his birthday both mother and child said neither they celebrate nor they know the date. The conversation continued where Karthik gets to learn how the kid looks upon his life through his innocent eyes. Karthik lend his hands to support Ashish in every possible way.
This kid who was blessed with those skills whether was fortunate enough for education or not we don’t know. We don’t even know the struggles he had to face in his day to day life. Truth is there are many like this kid who struggles for their daily wages in the age to get education. There are Hundreds and thousands of children in developing and under developed countries who are still illiterate who had to work from their childhood. If the fundamental capabilities such as emotional, physical and social capability of individuals are not developed in early ages it would affect the Childs learning potentials. It’s only through education they will get a bright future.
The word education which is derived from a Latin word ‘educare’, means to bring up, or to bring out. Every man is born with certain inherent talents. These talents are to be brought out and made use of, then only they will shine. Education lead a man from darkness to light and ignorance to knowledge. Education does not mean only reading, writing and doing arithmetic. It has different aims to be achieved. The most Important among them are knowledge, social, moral and spiritual aims. A man without education is nothing, but an animal, ‘Vidya Vihinah pashu’, says a Sanskrit shloka. So we being educated should turn and look at people around who suffer and should be helping hands to them. During this pandemic where every single person is suffering, the crisis of those living at the fringes of the society is lot more than ours.
There are many blessings around us. Life can be hard but looking around the people who are less fortunate than us can be a reminder to be both grateful and appreciative. From family to career to cup of coffee we have are things to be grateful. Even during storms of life we should be focusing on all right things and leave out the ones that are hard. Being grateful motivates one to be a better person.
“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Next time before you complaint remember this,then smile knowingly and be grateful for your life. Let’s be another Karthik for another Ashish and make our world a better place to live.
Girls Are Coming Out of the Woods – A Discourse on Rape in India
“Girls are coming out of the woods,
wrapped in cloaks and hoods,
carrying iron bars and candles
and a multitude of scars, collected
on acres of premature grass and city
buses, in temples and bars. Girls
are coming out of the woods
with panties tied around their lips,
making such a noise, it’s impossible
to hear. Is the world speaking too?
Is it really asking, What does it mean
to give someone a proper resting?”
These words taken from the poem Girls Are Coming Out of the Woods by Tishani Doshi only begin to talk about the issue of rape in India. For years we have seen, read, and heard of tragedy after tragedy, girl after girl, injustice heaped upon injustice, in state after state. Where does it stop? Where do we draw the line? What are we doing?
Let’s call a spade a spade; we are afraid. We are afraid to speak up for the victim. Haven’t we heard of case upon case where people are being silenced for their dissenting words? Therefore, we cower. Even though we say we want a change we are unwilling to be the agents of change. Our mothers, our well meaning mothers tell us not to get involved. After all, they don’t want to see us harmed, or worse, murdered.
I don’t write this article to condemn, I am writing first and foremost, to myself. I am writing to the people of India to rise up out of your slumber and take a stand against the iron hand of injustice weighing upon our nation. Women, who are worshiped as gods are also treated worse than criminals. My fellow Indian, would you do that to your god; the god you have set up of brick and stone? Have you then no reverence for flesh and bone?
This is not an article for answers, of those I have none. I have questions, and questions, and questions for us to ponder upon. In a book I once read it says to look out for the cause of the widow and the orphan. But to quote Tishani Doshi, they are a victim to “…all the lies/ whispered by strangers and swimming / coaches, and uncles, especially uncles…”. This cannot go on.
So I ask you, my friends, spread your arms and feel the winds of change. Let us stand together and encourage the victims to come out of the fear, out of the shackles of bondage, out of the woods of despair, and to speak, to write, to sing; let us stand together for those who are oppressed, especially those who are so because they were not born boys.
What is Ghost?
Iconic Gold Awards 2021
Dyson Sphere and Solar Power: The Future of Human Civilization
Shivankar Kadu: The Young Paradox
13 REASONS WHY DISHA PATANI IS A NATIONAL CRUSH!
WAJID KHAN on the playlist
Entertainment8 months ago
13 REASONS WHY DISHA PATANI IS A NATIONAL CRUSH!
Uncategorized8 months ago
WAJID KHAN on the playlist
Business7 months ago
Elon Musk : undaunted visionary character shaping our future
photography8 months ago
WHEN HARSH CAPTURES MOMENT!
Fashion8 months ago
5 Best Photoshoots of Alia bhatt.
Entertainment8 months ago
When sonam kapoor gave us major princess goals.
mixture8 months ago
BEING A KOTA FACTORY PRODUCT!
Fashion8 months ago
4 more clicks please!